I’ve been working on my garden pages again (almost ready to bring the reworked pages live), and came upon the fact that Tracy DiSabato-Aust is having a lecture/book signing @ the Columbus Museum of Art. I hadn’t planned on it, but it looks like a great way to hear a respected Garden Writer, get an autographed copy of one of her books, AND a ticket for To Live Forever: Treasures from the Brooklyn Museum of Art. For me this is a real temptation – I had already had it in mind to see the Egyptian exhibition from the Brooklyn Museum. I let my art museum membership lapse last year, so it is just a question of how to stack this all into the equation.
The Lowdown on the Highbrow:
- Sunday, March 29, 2009, 2:00 – 4:00 PM
- Tickets for the event are $35 for CMA members, $40 for nonmembers
- include the lecture, reception, book signing and a ticket for To Live Forever
- CMA members will receive a 15 percent discount on books purchased for signing
- A reception with coffee and desserts follows the lecture