What are Ornamental Trees? These trees are usually small with special features like interesting bark, showy flowers, or eye-catching foliage. An ornamental also has a pleasing shape and fits easily … [Read More...] about 3 Tips For Landscaping Successfully With Ornamental Trees
I’ve been tagged by Mimi at Palm Trees And Blue Skies for a Quirkiness MeMe.
The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each taggee’s blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.
Here goes (and trying to sync them to the garden quirks I have):
1. I can’t seem to walk away from a good plant bargain- I have to use odd reminders to keep from buying stuff I won’t use: like the rule that I don’t buy anything new until I’ve planted everything from the last time I bought something. The power of the imagination is always stronger than the power of the arm in my case.
2. Japanese beetles give me the shivers. I freak out when they land in my hair. I can handle spiders and any number of garden beasties, but I hate Japanese beetles.
3. I have an eye for miniature things and have a hard time making large vistas look good. I get caught up in the details of flowers and plants, and love tiny foliage, etc.
4. I slow down for a good garden glimpse 😉 I brake for animals too- no matter how small or repugnant. Someone else will have to kill ground hogs. Maybe you shouldn’t drive behind me….
5. I hang out in the tool section of the store.
6. I always have things like rocks and pine cones inside my house. I try to make them look like interior decor….
I am tagging:
Kathy @ Cold Climate
Mr. BrownthumbMr Brownthumb
Kim @ A Study in Contrast
Muum @ Muum’s Musings
Dave @ The Home Garden
Kylee @ Our Little Acre
…and whoever else would like to participate 🙂
Tags: meme, quirky